6 Oct 2011

Jacob Kerray Manifesto


The following words are scheduled for one fall introducing first the greatest artist in the world JACOB KERRAY.


I don't hate you artists I hate the idea that you are the best, because you are not, I'm the best, the only thing you are better at is suckling at the teat of art, chewing its puppies raw. I've grabbed for so many brass rings that I've come to realize that that is just what they are, Brass rings. I don't have an upcoming exhibition, I'm not represented by a gallery, I'm not in MAP magazine and I'm not main eventing G.I but I can draw better than any of you people, I can Paint better than any of you people and I can theorise better than any of you people. In that studio, in the gallery or on this microphone, No one can touch me.


Commercial Break.


The EARL OF PAINFORDSHIRE took control of this manifesto during the commercial break countering an early aggressive onslaught:


Early Doors

Don't be precious about your work

Secondary Research

Jabroni's

Anti-Aesthetic

Minimalism

Absence

Void

Negative space

Informing my Practise

Process

Site specific

Contextualisation

Mark Making

Man Marking

Cleverness

Ritual

Repetition

Part and Parcel

Hyperbole


Reversal


The Ball never gets dirty, It is the artist who soils himself and those who ingest it with clever grins, Intellectuals and Smooth talkers. What I have said means nothing, any attempt to understand or interpret what I am saying is pointless. Resistance is futile. Confusion is the only comfort.


3:16

Attitude Era

Art is Jericho

We Have No Mouth

It's True, It's True

RAW IS WAR

PHENOM

KING OF KINGS

KNOW YOUR ROLE

To be the Man you gotta beat the Man.

WOOOOOOO!


1-2-3. Ring the bell.

Music.


(drop microphone)


Thanks for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing back from you. . .